The Marist College Complex, located on the southeast corner of Broadway Blvd and Church Avenue, will be home to the Foundation for Senior Living’s project that includes housing and a recreation center for seniors. The project consist of two parts: the rehabilitation of the 3-story adobe 1915 Marist College Building (235 S. Church Avenue, 8 units and a community building) and the construction of a new 7-story building one block away (111 S. Church Avenue, 75 units).
Learn more about the history of Arizona’s only 3-story adobe building and its importance to the community by visiting Tucson Historic Preservation Foundation.
- April 12, 2019
- New Affordable Senior Housing Complex opens Downtown — with No Vacancies
- April 5, 2019
- Marist Project Adds More Affordable Housing to Downtown Tucson
- October 25, 2018
- Rio Nuevo Board Advances New Hotels for Downtown
- September 25, 2018
- September Rio Nuevo Update
- October 6, 2016
- Tucson Diocese’s Pastoral Center Moves Tuesday
- June 7, 2016
- Cathedral Square Projects in Downtown Tucson Advance