Zemam’s Restaurant, 27+ years in business at Treat and Broadway, is expanding its footprint and impact. Restaurant seating capacity will grow and include a new international sports bar, cafe, and new outdoor dining with regular entertainment. The ‘Bazaar on Broadway’, individual vendor stalls, will create a launching pad where new or small business owners can showcase their goods, celebrating the many cultures of Tucson.
Zemam’s expansion will be a dynamic, unique go-to destination with cuisines and entertainment from around the world.
At the December 2021 Rio Nuevo meeting board members approved $500,000 to assist Zemam’s with their expansion that is expected to be completed in the first half of 2022.
- April 7, 2023
- Zemam’s Ethiopian Restaurant to give other chefs a boost
- September 22, 2022
- Rio Nuevo Approves Investments for Two New Restaurants and 340 N 6th Ave.
- April 25, 2022
- Passing Down a Legacy of Ethiopian Cuisine at Zemam’s
- December 15, 2021
- Rio Nuevo Supports Renovation of Hotel Arizona & Local Family Restaurant
- July 29, 2021
- Rio Nuevo Continues to See Requests to Grow Local Businesses